I don't like to have "resolutions" as it always seems that new years resolutions get broken the first week in January. So instead, I set goals that are actually attainable. I of course don't meet all of these goals every year, but a good portion of them are achieved.
Here are a couple goals from each category of my 2011 Goals...
- Pay off the truck (Goal is to do by June)
- Rollover our previous employment 401k plans
- Learn to make 2 naturally fermented vegetable dishes
- Bulk freezer cooking every 3 months
- Handwrite and mail one letter per month
- Sew one item of clothing for myself