Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Can't Wait...

I can hardly wait to be done with work today so I can go home.  TO MY OWN HOUSE WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY.  For the first time in about 3 weeks... 

I am hopeful that the changes that have been made will be enough to allow Elizabeth to live there again.  I need to get back into my regular routine.  I am starting to feel lost without it!  I can only imagine how it has affected Elizabeth as she is a creature of habit.  This morning at Grandma Sue's, she drank her bottle then went to feed the dog and cat.  Except the dog and cat had left last night with William to go home!  She was upset that she couldn't feed them because it is part of her everyday routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.