Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Plan: October 10, 2011

This week will be fairly simple meals as most of the items already have something prepared for them.  I made the quinoa yesterday, the beef for the tacos, stackers and pizza was browned last week and frozen and the Wild Rice Soup is already completed and in the freezer from the last time I made it.  It sure makes it easy when I can rely on pre-made items during the week.  It makes me feel even better if those items are healthy pre-made items that I know exactly what is in them!  Eat well = Feel well!

Dinners
Monday: Quinoa with Pine Nuts and Kalamata Olives
Tuesday: Beef Tacos
Wednesday: Mexican Stackers
Thursday: Wild Rice Soup and Sandwiches
Friday: Taco Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Beef Chili

Lunches
Leftovers
Sandwiches & Vegetables

Breakfasts
Eggs & Toast
Green Smoothies
Oatmeal with Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.