Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Okay, I know it has been two months since Elizabeth went trick or treating for the first time, but I thought I would post some cute pictures of her anyways from Halloween.

Here is Elizabeth and Daddy trick or treating at the neighbor's house.  She got the hang of it really quickly when she realized they gave her candy!  Needless to say, much of the candy had to "disappear" later that night after her sugar high wore off!

Here she is after the fact with all her loot!  She was one happy camper.  If you look at her bunny suit "pants" you will see how the feet had to be cut out of the suit as she was too tall for the suit.  It looked huge when I purchased it for her, but evidently, she is growing faster than I think she is.  Even with the modification, she was still a very cute little bunny!  I can't wait to think up something new for next year.  With two kids to plan to dress I may have to find a theme to go with.  Maybe Snow White (Elizabeth), the Evil Witch (Amanda, of course) and the poisoned apple (the newest Schulze).  I saw a celebrity do it and it was really cute!  Especially with the baby as the poisoned apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.