Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

A Wedding - Bryce and Leah Hanson



Introducing the Happy Couple as Husband and Wife



We were blessed to be a part of a wonderful wedding this past weekend.  My brother, Bryce married the lovely Leah on Saturday, September 27 at our church.  It was a beautiful day (almost 80 degrees!) for a late September afternoon and we were so happy to be part of the ceremony!


William was one of the groomsmen, Elizabeth was the flower girl and Edward was the ring bearer.  They all did a wonderful job!


September 27, 2014


The ring bearer and flower girl.  They kept asking if it was time for cake yet!


Edward and Elizabeth were so excited to do their part in the ceremony, right up until it was time to actually DO the job of walking down the isle - but luckily, the personal attendant was able to bribe them with cake and they happily walked down the isle.  They were so cute.  My heart just exploded with pride and happiness for my children!  Not to mention that I am usually very emotional at weddings anyways, but since I have known the groom since before I can remember, it was even more so than normal!


Our family.


We were able to snap a couple family portraits after the ceremony during picture taking time and the one above is one of my favorites.  We were all dressed up so nice and since that rarely happens, I knew we had to get a photo of it!


William and Elizabeth sat at the head table during the ceremony and I was able to get a cute photo of the two of them as well.  It was really dark, but using Instagram, I was able to make it a little lighter so you could see their faces.  I love it.


William and Elizabeth at the Head Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.