Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ice Fishing & Eddie

We spent the afternoon out ice fishing on Saturday. 


The first lake we headed to didn't seem to have any fish, so we headed to another one that was close.  Set up some tip-ups and then put up the portable shacks and started fishing. 


I was in our shack when I heard someone say my name and so I headed over to Bryce's shack thinking Eddie probably needed a diaper change.


I was wrong.



Eddie and Uncle Bryce - February 7, 2015

Turns out, he stepped into the hole and got wet!


Uncle Bryce and Auntie Leah had already stripped him out of his jacket, snow pants and boots and were trying to dry out his sock in front of the heater! 


Eddie was of course okay so I headed to find out if we had some spare clothing in the diaper bag and grabbed his extra pair of boots we had brought along.  He got to spend the rest of the day in the truck watching a movie or sitting in one of the heated ice houses helping us fish!


We did (well, William did) catch some pan fish, so last night he made up a big batch of fish for dinner with some fresh green beans and broccoli.  A delicious dinner made even better by the fact I didn't have to cook it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.