Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back from Vacation

We made it back from vacation... Now I need a vacation to get caught up on all the things I need to do this fall (canning tomato sauce, fall cleaning projects, painting trim work and the garage, etc...) Unfortunately, in less than a week I leave for a five day trip to Tennessee and Kentucky for work. So, I will be working over a weekend and will work for 12 days straight. Then I have two days off, then it is another 12 days straight. Granted, I do get paid overtime for the extra hours, and we can definitely use the money. I just wish I could take a day off during the week to get some stuff done (aka. mental health day) ;-)

Once I download the pics from vacation, I will post some so everyone can see how much fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.