Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daycare Visit Number 2

I visited another daycare yesterday afternoon on my way home from work.

This one is a licensed center and provides care for children 6 weeks to 7 years old. It is within the targeted price range and I felt comfortable with all the ladies working there (they all were "Grandma types"). The facility was fairly clean (they were in the process of shampooing the carpets while I was there) and the infant room was small but well laid out. They also focus on more of an 'educational' approach to care than just a simple 'play' approach which I really like as our child grows older.

I have requested that William check out the facility on Friday on his way home from work. Hopefully he will like it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.