Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17, 2009

Baby has not yet dropped. I am doing many exercises to help this process along and after last night's workout it did feel like the baby was lower, but it may be my wishful thinking!

Our last parenting class tonight at the hospital. At least if we make it through the class we will have gotten our monies worth! I am really liking the instructor we have for the class. She is a young woman (late 20's or early 30's) and has three children. She is very knowledgeable and easy to listen to. She will also be my lactation consultant so it is a good thing I like her as she will be helping with some important stuff!

Tonight we are going over our birth plans. We have already gone over ours with our midwife and midwife assistant (midwife in training?) and only a few things were not able to be carried out as we had wished. And those things were not big deals anyways (at least I didn't think they were big deals). So we are all set now and ready for her arrival at any time.

Except I still haven't packed my hospital bag... Anyone really surprised by this? Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.