Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is that a tutu and a mohawk?

Grandma Suzie made Elizabeth an adorable custom made outfit that has a tutu skirt attached and also has fabric paints that say happy.  Happy is truly the word for this little girl.  She is the happiest baby ever.  You would never realize she is getting her second tooth now as she is just so happy all the time.  Let me tell you, I am the luckiest Mama in the whole world.  I couldn't have a better baby.  She sure makes this parenting thing seem easy most days.  I know that may change in the future, but for now, I am sure loving it!  Plus, how could you not be happy when you see that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.