Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bryce & The Post

My brother Bryce was in an accident on Monday at work.  He doesn't know what happened, which is common with head injuries.  He said he was pounding in a post and the next thing he knew, he was on his way to the hospital, bleeding from his nose. 

Turns out he fractured his skull and his brain was bleeding.  He has a large lump on the top of his head and the skull is fractured from the middle of his forehead, down the side of the nose to his jaw. 

The doctors think he will be okay as they couldn't find any signs of permanent brain damage.  Thank goodness!  Now he just needs to heal fast so he can get back to work before he gets laid off for the winter season!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister never told me about what happened to Bryce. I am glad that he is getting better. I am also glad I checked out your blog. Happy birthday to Elizabeth...what a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.