Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

While washing the dishes yesterday afternoon, I looked out my kitchen window and had to wonder if it was February.  There were 8 foot piles of snow just on the other side of my fence.  That usually doesn't happen on the first snowfall of the year! 

It sure looks beautiful out in our small town.  The pine tree branches are all bent towards the ground with their heavy covering of wet snow.  The snowmen in the front yards let you know there are children living in the houses. 

And in my very own backyard, I see about 10 bright green jalapenos still on the plants in my garden.  Oh, and two rakes leaning up against the garden boxes covered in snow.  And a brown pile of dog poop next to the fire ring. 

Just keepin' it real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.