Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick

Elizabeth was throwing up last night.  All over.  Everything.

Okay, it really wasn't that bad, but I felt so bad for her.  You know that look they get when they are scared because they don't know what is going on and they can't understand when you explain it to them because they are still too young?  That was the look she had and I felt helpless.   

Luckily, she didn't throw up once we put her to bed.  I was terrified of her being on her back and choking on the vomit, so I curled up on the floor next to her crib (with my pillow and blanket) for the first few hours after she went to bed.  By the time William came up to go to bed, I figured she was going to be fine because she had hardly made a peep, so I too crawled into  my bed.

Now this morning, I wake up with the monster of all sinus pain...  I am still at work, but I sure wouldn't mind an excuse to go home and sleep this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.