Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Wonderful Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. 

It started off with a great sermon at church (I did get to catch the end of it at least...  Elizabeth had to be removed from the sanctuary and sent to Nursery as she decided to throw a loud fit!), then lunch with my wonderful Husband and daughter at one of my favorite restaurants (we are still trying to forget that Elizabeth spilled her water glass all over the linens on the table, then proceeded to throw her plate of food into the wall and have a screaming fit...) followed by a beautiful scenic drive along the river.  I took Elizabeth back to Stacy's (she was still napping in the car after her exhausting lunch!) and she slept for another hour, so I was able to give myself a mini-manicure.  Then we had dinner with Stacy, Kelly, Dick and Sandy and gave Elizabeth a bath, I took a bath and we all went to sleep.  A wonderful Mother's Day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.