Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Sale

A few weeks ago when out town had our annual gathering, the community library had a used book sale.  I ended up going on Sunday morning when they were basically giving away books.  It cost me only $2 for over 20 books! 

There were some great children's books that I was able to snag for Elizabeth.  I am going to have so much fun reading them to her!

There were also some great books for adults.  I have already made my way through two of them and now wish I had more time to read so I could enjoy a few more.  But it is okay, the next little vacation we go on, I will be all ready with my reading material!

Of course Elizabeth has decided that reading is really cool.  Especially when she gets to turn the pages at her own speed, which means Momma gets to read one word from each page before she turns it!  Nothing better than a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.