Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Cold is Passed On...

Elizabeth is starting to feel better now from her cold symptoms.  Her nose is still running a little bit, but not bad compared to what it was doing earlier in the week.  We kept her home on Wednesday as during the night she had an extremely high fever and was very uncomfortable.  I wasn't sure how she was going to feel the next day, but her fever broke and she seemed better.  We had a great day spending time together and while she probably could have gone to daycare, you never know how they are going to feel after a night like that. 

Now she has passed the cold onto me.  I can feel it in my sinuses and back of my throat.  Yuck.

Hanging out at Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.