Finish my Financial Peace University homework before class on Thursday night.
- Complete 1 hour of work in Elizabeth's baby book.
Go for an evening walk with my family at least two times this week. Renew car tabs that expired last week. Oops. At-home manicure & pedicure (and find my pumice stone). Wrap William's birthday gift and fill out cards from me & Elizabeth. Be in bed by 9:30 every night to help ensure I get enough sleep to get over this terrible cold!
- Complete 1 hour of work in Elizabeth's baby book. (Upload pictures to have printed)
- FPU homework.
- Clean both bathrooms.
- Get my flu shot.
- Begin working on sewing matching aprons for Elizabeth and Mom.
- Make shopping list for Saturday's trip to the city.
- Hang my art project "happy hoops" in our bedroom.