Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

This Week's Goals

Last week went fairly well with regards to my goals.  I did complete most items and only have one to really forward to this week.

  1. Finish my Financial Peace University homework before class on Thursday night.
  2. Complete 1 hour of work in Elizabeth's baby book.
  3. Go for an evening walk with my family at least two times this week.
  4. Renew car tabs that expired last week. Oops.
  5. At-home manicure & pedicure (and find my pumice stone).
  6. Wrap William's birthday gift and fill out cards from me & Elizabeth.
  7. Be in bed by 9:30 every night to help ensure I get enough sleep to get over this terrible cold!
This week I will start with the one I didn't finish last week and see how the rest go as the week rolls on!

  1. Complete 1 hour of work in Elizabeth's baby book.  (Upload pictures to have printed)
  2. FPU homework.
  3. Clean both bathrooms.
  4. Get my flu shot.
  5. Begin working on sewing matching aprons for Elizabeth and Mom.
  6. Make shopping list for Saturday's trip to the city.
  7. Hang my art project "happy hoops" in our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.