Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Haircut

Elizabeth had her first real haircut this weekend.  We have only done bang trims previously and now she looks so cute!  A little bob with bangs fits her so well. 

She had to sit on my lap at the salon, as she was a little nervous at first, but once the stylist started getting her hair wet and combing it, she just melted and was a very good little girl.  I was really surprised at how quickly the cut took (less than 10 minutes)  because she was behaving so well.  I guess I am destined to have a girly-girl on my hands who likes to be pampered!

I wish I would have been able to get a picture of it, (I think William did snap one with his phone) but needless to say it looks good and I am very happy with the results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.