Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Big Girl Bed Mishap

Libby fell out of her bed last night.  I wake up hearing the thud and then the crying. 

She was very restless last night due to a stuffy nose, so I am guessing that had something to do with how she got from the top of the bed where she normally sleeps to the bottom of the bed, where I found her on the floor. 

I picked her up and put her back in bed and she fell right back to sleep.  Doesn't appear to be any harm done.   William woke up to me jumping out of bed, not to Libby falling out of bed.  Oh how I wish I could sleep so soundly!  But then, who would take care of the munchkins?  I guess it is a good thing one of us is a lighter sleeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.