Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sick AGAIN.

Can I just say how much I really hate getting all the germs from daycare...

Elizabeth is sick again.  This time with a terrible, deep chesty cough.  We took her into urgent care this morning to make sure it wasn't anything that was settling in her lungs that could give her pneumonia (thankfully, her lungs are clear), but now the doctor said she has been seeing these colds last for 5-7 days.  She has only had it since Friday and both William and I already missed work last week to stay home with her during her teething fever. 

I tell you, I just don't know what to do anymore.  I am so tired of everyone getting sick.  The whole house smells like vomit (okay, maybe not the whole house, but I have been covered in Elizabeth's vomit twice in the past two days, so now everywhere I go, it smells like vomit to me).  She just coughs up so much junk that she chokes on it and ends up vomiting to get rid of it.  I have been cleaning like crazy, but it feels like no matter how many times I wipe off the door handles or the toilet knobs, I am loosing the battle!

And to top it off, my chest is extremely tight and there are only a few medicines I can take to help because of the pregnancy.  Water is the best solution for me, but with already drinking over a gallon of it a day, there is only so many times I can really go to the bathroom to pee before it just gets plain old annoying!!!

Okay.  Time for me to stop complaining and get back to sanitizing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.