Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Weekend

I am so glad it is Friday.  My refrigerator is EMPTY.  My house is a MESS.  My babies need LOVE.  Momma needs a NAP and a BATH (one without children preferably!). 

Tonight and tomorrow will be spent cleaning and cooking.  I am looking forward to the smell of fresh baking bread making the house smell good.  And a big pot of soup simmering on the stove top sounds like the ticket for a warming lunch/dinner combo.  Grocery shopping needs to be done.  Floors need a thorough washing by hand and laundry has turned into Mount Neverest...

Sunday brings wonderful fellowship at church and even more time spent with family afterwards at my Sister's home for our annual shooting competition.  (Rain delay moved the shoot from Saturday to Sunday).  I am looking forward to this time and seeing family and catching up on the happenings in their lives. 

My cousin just had his 12th child yesterday.  Another handsome boy that they named Reid.  He looks so cute and cuddly!  I love floppy newborns!  He probably will not be at the shoot Sunday, but I will make sure to send along a card and gift for him with his siblings. 

Looking forward to a great weekend and I hope you all have one as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.