Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Zombie in My House*

Yes, that zombie would be me.

The cute little baby boy has taken over my spot in the bed at night so I am not getting my much needed sleep.  Which would be manageable if I could take a nap during the day, but I am pretty sure my employer would frown on me constructing a bed under my desk for naps. 

So, his crib will be moved from the shared bedroom to the family closet this weekend and he is going to have to cry it out with the door shut.  This Momma needs some sleep so she can return to the land of the living. 

I am sad that I cannot provide him with his own cutely decorated bedroom with planes and trains and automobiles (or tractors for that matter), but this will temporarily have to work until we can figure something else out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.