Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Photos

Elizabeth enjoying some coloring with MARKERS.  Dangerous, I know.

Elizabeth LOVES her Leap Pad.  She asks to play it so much we have to ration her time on it!

Edward, the happiest baby in the whole world!

Edward and Daddy bonding time.  Love this picture of them!

Edward on his tractor.  He is still too little to push it around, but he likes sitting on it!
Blogging has been the last thing on my mind lately.  I just don't seem to want to find the time for it anymore.  I am sure I will continue to post pictures and sporadic updates, but don't expect regular content.   Unless we decide to build a house.  Then expect a boat load of posts.  You never know what may happen!

If you are interested, I have been using Facebook on a more regular basis (Amanda Hanson Schulze) and do post photos on Instagram (SchulzeShack) and Twitter (@AmandaSchulzeWI).

I'd be happy to share our lives with you there!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! Edward does seem like such a happy baby :) Glad you popped back in to share. I was actually just thinking about you the other day and realized I hadn't seen a post in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.