Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013 at Lystig's

Just a couple snapshots of the Lystig Family Christmas 2013. 

I didn't take many photos at all - once again, I was busy relaxing and enjoying the company!

Of course, by the time I got around to taking any photos, the kids were overtired and didn't want anything to do with being in pictures!  I need to remember to take pictures at the beginning of the event!!!

Grandma Connie, Elizabeth and Great-Grandma Donna

Grandma Connie, Edward and Great-Grandma Donna

Bryce and Leah - The soon to be newlyweds goofing off for the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea on taking photos at the beginning of the event! But it's also nice to just enjoy your family time and not worry about taking photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.