Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The New House Saga: Living Room Paint (and Kitchen and Entry and Hallway too)...

I think we may have settled on two paint colors for the living room/kitchen area of our house.  Both are shades of gray (one darker and one lighter) and while I really wanted something very colorful, I am very drawn to both colors and am now looking for colorful ideas to decorate the area.  The grays both seem so serene and calming - I guess I could use a little more of that in my life!  Plus with the black bookshelves we plan on putting in the living room, it shouldn't seem too dark!







We need to look at the paint samples on the wall a few more days in different light conditions just to make be certain we are sure of our choices.  Then it will be off to the store to buy more gallons of paint and get it onto the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.