Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Daycare Visit Results

After a long visit on Saturday morning with the potential daycare provider, I have once again come to the resolution that no one will take care of my child as good as I would...

But, as I am not able to be a SAHM at the moment, I still need to pick someone to provide care.

The lady I interviewed on Saturday is on the list as a possibility. There were many good things about her and the facility (her home), but there were a few things I wasn't too fond of either. I will call her references this week and see what they thought of her services. But as for now, it is back to calling people on the list to see what else is available in our area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.