Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Three Months Old. Already?

Happy 3 month birthday to Elizabeth!

I can't believe she is already three months old!  Time is going by so fast.  She is getting so big and is starting to be such a little girl instead of a tiny baby.  I just wish I could sit home and watch her grow every day!  She rolled over at daycare last week a bunch of times (we have yet to see this at home) and I heard her laugh for the first time on Friday.  Apparently she has been laughing for a couple weeks at daycare, we just had yet to hear it.  It does make me sad that I am not seeing the first time she rolls over or laughs, but it is still special when I see/hear it for the first time with my own eyes/ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.