Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Utter Failure

Dinner last night was an utter failure.  It was so bad I couldn't even eat it.  I am not sure how it happened, but it tasted like a half cup of fresh cracked pepper ended up in the crockpot.  William made it through about a half a bowl of the stew and went and pulled some leftover pizza out of the refrigerator and heated that up.   This is the second time this stew hasn't turned out to my liking.  (Last time I added too much celery and it overpowered the dish.)

I guess I will just have to toss that recipe (after the fact, William told me he didn't really like it anyways, even when it was made properly)  and find something new to make with my quinoa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.