Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Is it really July already?

I can't believe it is already July.  Let alone July of 2011.

Other things I can hardly believe:
  • I have a 19 month old daughter 
  • have been married almost 6 years
  • My Dad would have been 60 years old this past week
  • Next summer is my 15 year high school class reunion
  • Wesley is old ( I can't remember how old at the moment, but I know he is old)
  • My cat still hasn't been hit by a car while he lounges in the street...
  • I have central air conditioning in my house.  Now the 5 days a year it is hot (like today) we can use it
  • The majority of my e-mails sent on a daily basis now go to China (for work)
  • My sister was robbed at gunpoint at the bank in June
  • I now add chocolate milk to my coffee
  • I have upgraded to a smart phone.  Welcome to the 21st century Amanda
  • My current dream vacation is a week in Ohio's Amish country (can anyone tell I am craving some peace and quiet?!!!)
I really think it was just yesterday I was cleaning up my tea set from the floor of my bedroom at the Farm, dreaming about what it would be like to someday kiss a boy, go to prom, and drive a car.  I was around 5 or 6 years old at the time, and I honestly feel like it was just yesterday. 

Anywhoo, it's July of 2011 now.  I am older than 5 or 6 (I would have to calculate how old I actually am because, I really can't remember) and I better get packing for the long holiday weekend or I may just forget to pack something important.  Like diapers for Libby, or socks for me.  Or bug spray.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.