Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Update

Life has changed a bit since the last post.  I have a little more time on my hands right now as I am currently not working, so I figured I would pick this little blog back up on occasion!

Eddie finally lost both front teeth!  Libby was pretty excited about it!
I lost my job at the beginning of February and am now working on finding a different job that will allow me to spend as much time as I can with these two little kids!

William is working a little further away from home than previously, so I hope that I can find something close to home and that works with their school schedule.

I know the right job is out there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.