Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Set Apart - Women's Conference

I was blessed to be able to attend the Set Apart Women's Conference again this year at the University of Northwestern - St. Paul.  I have gone for many years and it is always such a refreshing time with God and Girlfriends!






This year's theme was Deeply Rooted - from Colossians 2:7. 

Let your roots grow down into Him, and let your lives be built on Him.  Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

Such a wonderful truth!

My takeaway this year from the conference was "rest".  Not only physically to rest, but to rest in the goodness of God and all he has done for me.  Over and over again - in every breakout session - this theme would be raised again.  And it felt like it was just for me.

Now if I could only find a few more of these conferences to attend with my girlfriends this year!  We had such a good time and not even an impending ice and snow storm stopped us from enjoying all that the conference had to offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.