Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Little Sister's Birthday

We celebrated the 1st anniversary of my little sister's 35th birthday this past weekend...  She decided she is going to stay 35 for a while, so we are going to go with it!!!

The four friends headed to a Paint and Sip party and had a great time!  Our paintings all ended up looking so different, but all beautifully unique.  I loved the time being creative and the best part is that now my children are fighting over where to hang the painting in our home!  Pretty sure it is going to end up in Elizabeth's room though... it is a vase of flowers after all!

(L to R) Jen, Leah, Stacy (the birthday girl!) & Amanda - April 6, 2019
Headed to dinner after the paintings were done and Stacy actually teared up a little as this was the first time in quite a while that she had actually celebrated her birthday with a special event.  I was so grateful to be a part of it and really thank Jen for finding the event and coordinating it!

Speaking of gratitude, this is my group of women.  The ones I do life with on a regular basis.  I love them and thank God for them daily!  I don't know what I would do without them in my life.  They are the very best.  I hope everyone out there has a group of friends like this.  And if you don't, put yourself out there and find some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.