Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!

Merry CHRISTmas to everyone!

My wish for you is that you are surrounded by friends and family and that you are warm and healthy and most importantly, you remember what today is all about. The birth of Christ!

As for me and my family, we will be gathering with extended family and enjoying each other's company. And eating food. Lots and lots of food. German beans, scalloped potatoes, smoked ham, stuffed green peppers, relish trays filled with homemade pickles and herring. Did I mention the food? It is really good. Hopefully there will be cut-out cookies. Cut-out cookies made with sour cream. They are so yummy.

But remember, it is all about CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.