Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My new breakfast meal...

I was at my friend Dawn's house last night before the concert, and she said that she was going to let me in on her favorite new treat. It is actually so simple, but so tasty. I can't believe I never thought of it before!

Split an English muffin or bagel and toast it. She had sourdough english muffins, I like whole wheat ones, but it was still tasty.

Spread Chive and Onion cream cheese on both sides.

Add fresh, glorious, tasty, thick tomato slices.

Enjoy, but try not to eat two... It will be hard. Trust me.

The items have already made it onto my grocery list for next week. I can hardly wait!  Of course, these are best with fresh from the summer garden beefsteak tomatoes.  Grocery store tomatoes just don't cut it!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.