Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Still Sleepy...

I ended up going home a little early from work yesterday, and I stopped at my Chiropractor's Office and was adjusted on my way home. After the adjustment I felt better, but still ended up taking it easy and sleeping.

Today, while I feel better, I am still really tired and am very glad that I can sleep in tomorrow morning (as long as the animals let me at least). We have our first public performance tonight and while I am excited for it, I am not looking forward to it as much as I had hoped. I have come to realize that doing these plays are just too tiring for me while having a full time job. I don't think I will be able to do another one. I don't think I will want to do another one! I am just too tired! Plus, every one of my tasks at home gets so far behind that it will take me a whole weekend of cleaning, just to catch up! I hate it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.