Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Puppy

I came home last night and was surprised to find a young black lab puppy running around my living room and kitchen. William said it was our new puppy.

I thought I was going to have to kill William... I am about to give birth any day now and he brings home a puppy?

Needless to say, a lost puppy had followed him home and he couldn't find the owners because while it had a collar, it didn't have any tags letting us know whom it belonged to. So after a few hours (and a puppy poop on my carpet and a puddle of pee on my wood floors) we finally found the owners of the puppy with the help of the police and neighbor across the street.

After the puppy was gone, it just re-affirmed that we do NOT need to ever get another puppy while Wesley the Dog is still living. And Sam the Cat didn't like it very much either, but we really don't care much what the Cat thinks after his little stunt on Monday night. (He used one of my favorite houseplants as his litter box, while we were standing in the kitchen watching him. He just looked at us as if to say, "what" while he was filling the soil with kitty pee.)

So, the final count as of this morning:
1 Dog
1 Naughty Cat
1 Dead Houseplant
1 Very Pregnant Amanda
1 Very sorry Bill for teasing Amanda into thinking the puppy was here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.