Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Amanda & Elizabeth at our baby shower at work in January 2010.  Miss Elizabeth was a little over 1 month old.

My goodness how the time flies.  I have this photograph on my computer at work and it always reminds me how fast Elizabeth is growing.  This afternoon she goes in for her 9 month well-baby visit to her pediatrician.  Is it possible that she is 9 months old? 

Where does the time go? 

I remember when she was first born and all I could think about was trying to get her to latch on properly so she could drink some milk. 
 Now I have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't put anymore pennies in her mouth, doesn't throw herself off the bed, doesn't bother the dog while he is eating, etc. 

Having a crawling baby is an adjustment!
I would guess that she will be walking soon, so I will have to adjust once again! 

She is just growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.