Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Goals

I cannot believe how fast 2010 went by.  It seems like just yesterday I was returning to work from maternity leave at the beginning of Februray.  Here we are 11 months later and it is time again to set some goals for the upcoming year. 

I don't like to have "resolutions" as it always seems that new years resolutions get broken the first week in January.  So instead, I set goals that are actually attainable.  I of course don't meet all of these goals every year, but a good portion of them are achieved. 

Here are a couple goals from each category of my 2011 Goals...

Financial Goals
  • Pay off the truck (Goal is to do by June)
  • Rollover our previous employment 401k plans
Nutritional Goals
  • Learn to make 2 naturally fermented vegetable dishes
  • Bulk freezer cooking every 3 months
Personal Goals
  • Handwrite and mail one letter per month
  • Sew one item of clothing for myself
These goals are not crazy and all are attainable (paying off the truck by June will be a stretch) and that is why I like setting these types of goals for the upcoming year.  Most of them will be able to be checked off as I go through the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.