Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Fall

I feel down the basement stairs last night.  I don't know exactly how it happened, but it did and now my right ankle hurts terribly and I can't put any weight on it.  I couldn't go to the doctor last night (as I didn't have anyone to watch Elizabeth, she was already tucked into bed and sleeping soundly) and it would have had to be a trip to the emergency room, which I wasn't excited about paying for.  So this morning I will be going to the doctor and seeing how bad I messed up the ankle. 

Hopefully I will still be able to go to the twins game tonight!

Update:  I was not able to go to the Twins game.  My ankle was severely sprained and so after a weekend on crutches, I am now just wearing the air cast to help stabilize the ankle.  This has made me appreciate my health and the ability to walk without pain!  I am so excited to get back to my routine of evening walks around our neighborhood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.