Other things I can hardly believe:
- I have a 19 month old daughter
- have been married almost 6 years
- My Dad would have been 60 years old this past week
- Next summer is my 15 year high school class reunion
- Wesley is old ( I can't remember how old at the moment, but I know he is old)
- My cat still hasn't been hit by a car while he lounges in the street...
- I have central air conditioning in my house. Now the 5 days a year it is hot (like today) we can use it
- The majority of my e-mails sent on a daily basis now go to China (for work)
- My sister was robbed at gunpoint at the bank in June
- I now add chocolate milk to my coffee
- I have upgraded to a smart phone. Welcome to the 21st century Amanda
- My current dream vacation is a week in Ohio's Amish country (can anyone tell I am craving some peace and quiet?!!!)
Anywhoo, it's July of 2011 now. I am older than 5 or 6 (I would have to calculate how old I actually am because, I really can't remember) and I better get packing for the long holiday weekend or I may just forget to pack something important. Like diapers for Libby, or socks for me. Or bug spray. Yikes!