Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Baptism Sunday

Yesterday there were 6 baptisms after church service.  I was one of them. 

We all went down to the lake (service was at Skonewood this weekend) and waded in together.  Pastor is on the far left in the above picture and I am third from the left.

In the above photo, Pastor was telling all the people on shore about my favorite passage from scriptures in Matthew.  I couldn't see anything because I didn't have my glasses on, so I tried not to look at the people on shore as it would just give me a headache.
Here I am being dunked.  Quick, easy and best of all...
I survived and made it back to the surface.  Now I just wish I wouldn't have had to wear my black bathing suit under my white t-shirt.  And if the fish would have not been chewing on my legs and toes, that would have made it even better!

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! Whoever took those pictures sure did a good job... :) Hope you had a great day and always remember that the best is yet to come!
    -Stacy Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.