Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Date Night

William and I went on a date last night to the Twins game.  We had a really fun time.  Even though the Twins lost, we had a blast watching the game and walking through the beautiful Target Field.   It sure was fun to spend some time with him, even though everytime we saw a little girl at the ball field, we wished Elizabeth was there with us.

Of course, when we got home (after 11:00) we could hear a really tired little girl crying from upstairs so we were not able to go to bed right away.  Grandma had her cuddled in, but she only had eyes for Daddy.  When he handed her to me so he could brush his teeth, she was unhappy.  She is cutting her two year molars (they still haven't broken through) and is having a terrible time with diaper rash/yeast.  She doesn't even like to pee because it hurts so bad.  Poor little girl.  I wish there was something more I could do to help her, but I have exhausted my resources other than taking her to the doctor (which I don't think will do any good at all).  We will just have to keep on top of changing her diaper, airing her out and hoping she cuts a tooth (or four) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.