Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Daycare

Dropped Libby off at new daycare this morning.  She put up just about as much of a fuss there as she did at the previous provider's home.  She usually puts up a little bit of a fuss when we drop her off, so this wasn't anything out of the ordinary.  If anything, I expected it to be worse because Bill and I both dropped her off this morning together. 

She will be the first child there in the mornings so she will get a little bit of one-on-one time with Tiffiny (provider) before the other kids begin to arrive.  And Tiffiny said that because she comes so early, maybe leaving her in her pj's wouldn't be a bad idea.  That was great to hear because Libby loves to stay in her pj's as long as she can!

I am hoping all goes well today and she has a good day.  There are lots of new toys and kids to get to know, so she should be busy!  And of course, I will call over my lunch break to make sure everything is going okay (which I am sure it will be!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.