Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Antibiotics

I finally have some antibiotics to take to see if it will help get rid of this sinus infection.  While I know they will be doing nasty things to my digestive system until I can get the good bacteria replenished, I am thankful for the hope that this may help me recover.

Libby is doing better with her cold.  Her eyes are still draining, but other than that, she seems to be in a good mood and playing well during the day.  Her appetite is returning and I hope she is rounding the corner on this cold.  And while I know another one is just around the corner, it feels good to have her feeling better!

A special breakfast treat at Grandpa's house.  SUGAR CEREAL...
On a positive note, Baby Schulze is growing and becoming more active!  Even though I haven't gained any weight with this pregnancy (I am still showing a negative gain) and we are almost half way through, the midwife says the baby is fine and is measuring right on track.  Next Wednesday will be exactly half way through the pregnancy.  I can't believe how fast it has gone!  Before I know it he/she will be arriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.