Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ultrasound Results

I had my ultrasound yesterday afternoon and all looks well with Baby Schulze!  We did not find out the sex of the baby and I made sure to look away when the OB doctor was looking at the pelvic area, just in case something were to be obviously showing. 

While the 3D ultrasound pictures are not the greatest, I can clearly see his/her eyes, nose and mouth in the above photo.  It is just so fun to see how this little one is developing.  I can't wait to meet him/her!

I think this one looks more like a boy, but of course I could totally be wrong!  He/she does appear to have William's nose (which is probably why I think it looks more like a boy!) but as for the rest of the features, I would have to pull out Libby's ultrasound pictures to compare. 

In any case, he or she is beautiful and while they cannot rule out any abnormalities that may be present, there wasn't anything that appeared out of the ordinary to the OB doctor.  She said he/she looks great and is right on track for being 5 months "old". 

The big sister is getting more used to patting my belly when I ask her where the baby is, so maybe she will start to grasp the concept of a new baby coming home with us soon. 

At any rate, she is the cutest girl I have ever seen and will continue to be until the new one is born.  Then if that one is a girl too, we will have two of the cutest girls ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.