Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Weekend

I am looking forward to this weekend so much.  Work this week has been very hectic and I feel very non-productive. 

We have Libby's last swimming lesson on Saturday and I hope to remember to get some pictures of her so I can post them here for you all to see how much she LOVES being in the water.  The smile on her face is priceless. 

I plan on filling up another two-three boxes with items to donate and dropping them off at the Thrift Store.  I added another 10 items to the boxes last night (candle holders and photo frames) so it shouldn't be hard to find a few more things to part with! 

Catching up on some cleaning will also be a good thing to accomplish this weekend.  William works both Saturday and Sunday nights, so he will be home during the days to help watch Libby so we can hopefully cross a few things off our list!

Maybe I will even get a chance to start working on our Income Taxes.  William has been continuously asking me about them so I am starting to get the hint that he wants them done. 

But first we will start out with a big breakfast on Saturday morning of French Toast.  William brought this really dense and thick homemade cinnamon bread back from Michigan last weekend and it will be the perfect bread for French Toast.  I almost wish it was Saturday morning now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.