Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day Goodies

I really wasn't expecting anything for Valentines Day this year as we are not the type of people who need to give flowers, chocolates and jewelry to show each other that we care for and love our significant other.  But, William did surprise me with some beautiful flowers and a lovely card. 

We also received cards from family members and from Libby's previous daycare provider, who also sent a bag of presents for her!  It was greatly appreciated and Libby has been loving the bubbles!


I just love getting cards in the mail.  It is always nice to know that someone took the time to think of you and mail you a card.  I wish I was better at doing it myself!!! 

William also got Libby a little stuffed Dog to go with her Monkey (George) and Kitty (Gnocchi) so we are now on the search for Dog names.  It is a cute dog that kind of looks like Wesley.  She has been sleeping with all three of them now and it makes for an interesting site to see them lined up in her bed (just like I used to do when I was her age)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.