Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Love

Skype. 

There, I said it.  I am loving something that has to do with technology.  Usually I don't enjoy technology that much (it is a major time waster for me) plus I tend to have issues with it.  Issues like I can't figure it out...  Or I break it...

Skype is easy. 

I have only used it a few times, but it has come in really handy this week with William in Idaho on vacation.  Plus, it is so great to actually SEE him versus just hearing his voice over the phone.  And Libby loves it too.  She hears Daddy's voice and sees his face on the computer and she will come running across the room to get to him saying "Hi Daddy" the whole time until he acknowledges her.  Plus, to see his face light up when he sees her, well, it makes me very happy. 

Now, if I could just get her to sit still for more than 22 seconds so he can talk to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.