Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Casting Crowns and Catching Up

I had a great time with the girls at the Casting Crowns concert on Saturday night.  We went out for dinner before hand and while it was the worst experience I have ever had at that particular restaurant, it was still fun to be with the girls and enjoy our time together.  The concert was great, but it did get just a bit too late for me.  I didn't get to crawl into bed until around 1 AM and I am definitely not used to being out that late anymore (especially while pregnant and exhausted!).   Thankfully, since there was not anyone at home the next morning, I was able to sleep late and relax for the majority of the day!   Such a blessing. 

I did make a little progress on my "baby" goals in that I was able to wash two of the covers for the bouncy seat and the swing.  Now it is just to get the frames washed and get the covers back on.  I also have a beautiful basinet, but I am not sure how to get all the fabric off that to wash it.  It appears to be permanently attached.  It needs a washing after sitting in my basement for two years!  I may decide to tackle that next along with getting the infant car seat cleaned up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.