Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

This Weeks Goals: April 30

My goals last week were a little too ambitious for this stage of pregnancy.  I am just too exhausted when I get home from work, so I am going to cut down my list for this week and make it more of things I think I can get done instead of things I really want to get done. 

Goals for this Week
  • Discuss May Budget with William (leftover from last week)
  • Research Tea purchase in bulk (leftover goal from last week)
  • Get the Cat de-clawed
  • Take Grandma Connie to daycare so she knows where it is located and meets the provider.  This is just in case I go into labor when Libby is at daycare, at least I know someone can pick her up and take her home.
  • Midwife Appointment on Tuesday
  • Holistic Doctor/Chiro Appointment on Wednesday
  • Call Leslie to set up play date with Libby and her kids
  • Dust & Vacuum upstairs of house
  • Dust & Vacuum living room
  • Buy items on baby list (except diapers)
  • Clean newborn car seat and bases
  • Finish stain removal/washing newborn clothing (currently soaking items in basement tub)
Meals this Week
  • Hot Dogs/Polish Sausages, Baked Beans, Carrot Sticks, Potato Chips
  • Beef Tacos & Fixings
  • Chicken Chow Mein with Rice
  • Sloppy Lentils with cheese, Buns & Vegetable
  • Tortellini with Pasta Sauce (Add fresh tomatoes & spinach) & Vegetable
  • BLT Sandwiches & Vegetable
Food Prep Items
  • Make extra taco beef for freezer
  • Make double batch of sloppy lentils for freezer
  • Make two loaves of bread for freezer
  • Make double batch (maybe triple batch?) of muffins for freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.